Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods THAT SUCKS!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Danny1610, May 11, 2021.

1. Yep another with the glad y'all are okay - we can fix the Chevy - and hope your lady gets her nerves back !

Deuces likes this.
  2. Danny1610

Danny1610

Thank you guys for all your comments! We really appreciate that!
    My Lady feels better than 2 days ago, she was really scaried and worried about driving again.. What a big scary she had.

This week a good body man will come to my house to see the damage and tell me how much it will cost to me to have her fixed.. Havin' a better look to the damage, seems to me that it will be nothing more than a good hammer work and patience.. Hope they will get her straight again. She's 61 yo and she never been damaged.. So sad to think that it happened to me. But that's ok.
    Yesterday I sat in the car for the first time after the accident and it was really a bad feel when I get behind that steering wheel.. Hope my brain will get fixed too, still thinking it would be ended really worse.

Danny

3. Everything looks totally fixable. I hope it isn't too much. I'm glad y'all are safe. You'll be back to cruising in no time!

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

lothiandon1940 and Deuces like this.
  4. 210superair

210superair
    from Michigan

Me and a buddy spent a few weeks driving around Ireland and that was also an adventure! Other side of the road, driver on the opposite side, with a stick shift in this little shitbox, most of the country roads one lane wide, and my first time seeing a roundabout! Was interesting!

Deuces likes this.
  5. Danny1610

Danny1610

Yeah you do not need roundabout in USA!:p:p

DenverFlash and Deuces like this.
  6. 210superair

210superair
    from Michigan

They're everywhere now...

7. mmerlinn

mmerlinn

And they suck BIG TIME, especially those where the traffic backs up for a mile on every approach to the roundabout.

Deuces and 210superair like this.
  8. GlassThamesDoug

GlassThamesDoug
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Your driving probably prevented serious wreck, lucky no one was hurt...cars can be fixed.

Deuces likes this.
  9. mmerlinn

mmerlinn

We don't need them. To make matters worse, when they do build them I think the engineers are stoned.

2021-06-23 at 4.30.14 PM.png

That one is so dangerous that I drive miles out of the way to avoid it.