Register now to get rid of these ads!

This girl never believed in barn finds until...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by twinkletwinkle247, Aug 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That tach is awesome! Any hemi parts?

2. 51fleetline

51fleetline

3. 392HEMI4SPEED

392HEMI4SPEED
    from Wisconsin

The early settlers of Wisconsin "hill country" explored for lead. They never knew that future explorers would find something like gold.

Good for you, really. I hope you enjoy going through it all.

4. Hokey smokes! That's a lot of W-Motor stuff!!!!:eek: Let me know if I can help i.d. stuff.

Max

5. Mr Haney

Mr Haney

how about that old panhead laying over in the corner ?

any harley parts ?

looks fun !

6. Truckedup

Truckedup

Some people have all the luck.............I found a 50's Ford pu in a barn,the owner said it was free.Hooked a chain on the front axle,a gentle pull with my Jeep,and now I got two trucks for the price of one.Piece of shit was rusted completely in half!

7. MIKE47

MIKE47
    from new jersey

YOU GUYS ARE CRAZY. There is nothing there but junk. Twinkle, Just shoot me the address and I'll get all that crap out of there for you ASAP.;);)

Good luck getting it sorted. Looks like you'll have lots to sell and share. I thought I found my "barn" too once. They didn't move on my offer for the stuff, which was real good by the way. I even found them a buyer for the house. They stalled till the closing and PAID a junk company to clean out the place. The things in that place were amazing. OH well, still looking.

8. kisam

kisam

What a find! LOTH gets first crack at it??

9. FlatheadPat

FlatheadPat

Forget that "Hardly Ableson" stuff... keep an Eye out for an old Scout or Chief!! Lefthand throttles rule.. ;)

If ya find any Injun Stuff, gimme a yell! :D

Congrats on the find.!

"Flatheads Rule"...

10. mid-mo lacquer

mid-mo lacquer
    from Missouri

WOW!! i want to hear the story too. who's the pack rat? is it yours for the picking? details girl, details.

11. cool find...

12. sololobo

sololobo

Great score Star gal, wish I was closer to help with this big project. That old moon badge is cool. Atta Gal!! You will have a lot of new friends with this massive score. Any proposals yet? Take care!! ~Sololobo~

13. publicenemy1925

publicenemy1925
    from OKC, OK

And I bet you never thought there was a Santa Claus too! You did get the firestone sign for me didn't you?:rolleyes:

14. autobodyed

autobodyed
    from shelton ct

hey twinkle, it's me eddie, your long lost brother out here in ct. you want i should rent a u-haul and come out there to help you get rid of all that crap you got laying around in that old barn?;)

15. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

Wow cool find
    I have only run across a stash like that once in my life..and the guy said..nope, i aint sellin none of it.
    was up in mid michigan buying a pick up truck cap off the guy.
    a 3 car garage stacked to the rafters , wall to wall..couldnt even get 4" inside the dam door!
    Heck i even told the guy i wouldnt talk him down on nothing , would give him what ever he asked for some of the parts i could see.
    Nope ..was the answer.

16. -DMC-

-DMC-
    from Ohio

...Well hell, arent you the lucky one...I doubt we will here from you for some time. I would be in that barn untill I opened every box and looked in every crevice. There is no way I could leave empty handed the first day.

What an awsome site to see, and better to get to go through. I saw intakes,heads,rims,etc just from the pics. I am curious as to how this came about, and if it is all hers for the taking. If so, I would keep hush hush about it, until I got everything stashed elsewhere...I would be snapping pics left and right as well, and would be cleaning out my garage for all that stuff. Dont look like there will be very much left behind...

We will all be here waiting for updates. Glad to see someone who cares and has interest, came across this lovely stash of goodies. Looks like some some valuable and rare stuff in there. I think you have been blessed by the speed gods. I am still waiting for my blessing...

17. corndog

corndog
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Indiana

I think that tach is off an old Sun Engine Analyzer machine...but still cool!

18. Jay Tyrrell

Jay Tyrrell

Wow! All I can say!

19. VA HAMB

VA HAMB

20. banjorear

banjorear

Dang, that is a lot of stuff. Great score.

21. WOW!! I can't wait to hear the rest of the story!! Congrats!!

22. harrington

harrington
    from Indiana

Great find, you are one lucky lady!

23. yellow wagon

yellow wagon
    from WI

wow awesome! Lemme know if you want to get rid of some of the 348/409 stuff. I'm in WI and would love to take a look at some of those parts if you want to sell them

Thanks for posting this!

24. 53sled

53sled
    from KCMO

Heaven hath rained over wisconsin.

25. Airborne34

Airborne34
    from Texas

Cant believe I didnt think of this, now I have a use for my old T-Frames. Outstanding idea.

26. pan-dragger

pan-dragger

27. Hellfish

Hellfish

Damn, Star! You move to Wisconsin and instantly turn into a hoarder! Did you buy this lot, or is someone just letting you pick through it? Either way, good deal. Keep posting pics from your archeological dig! See you on Saturday

28. raven

raven

Take a look at the vintage Tour Club plaques.
    Then think of 'updating' them to ssay Jaolopy Journal Tour club...
    r

29. Maybe :rolleyes: Silly Boys...

Private property and gun hoarding (not just parts) WI guys.... It's all getting cleared out before someone gives them a chance to cure that itchy trigger finger!!

Would it have a mounting bracket if it were off a machine??

Let's just say I get first dibs, and the rest.... Well, PM me... ;)

-Star

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.