Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Jalopy Showdown 2010.....Mudd, Moonshine, Mayhem, and...Balloon Animals???

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hotrodladycrusr, May 18, 2010.

1. Vintage_Vixen

Vintage_Vixen

I can't do a wonderful HAMB report like Denise does.... BUT I'll cover your event for a discounted price.... :D
    SORRY DENISE!!!! I have a business to run!! LOL You can come with me?!

2. graythirtyford

graythirtyford

Hey Denise............just talked to "stalker senior" he wanted me to tell you the he loved the trucker lady you signed and that he will be getting divorced soon and moving to michigan..............what county are you in??????................ha ha ha ............hope to see ya soon........Gary

3. High I still have a high on and its been aweek thanks again for an awesome weekend and can't wait to do it again

4. Manson

Manson
    from Baden, MD
    1. Maryland HAMBers

Denise- it was great talking to you and the rest of the HAMBers saturday night when I stumbled over there late... sorry I wasn't more talkative but I was plum wore out from running around the show all day. But man was the show incredible! And thanks for the compliments on my camper as I was leaving Sunday morning.

I'll be up in Cumberland and will keep an eye out for Big Olds. Great pics and coverage BTW.

5. captain scarlet

captain scarlet
    from Detroit

Thanks for the great pictures, always said Ed was a dirty old man:eek:

6. freak dude

freak dude

I know some Chick from Pittsburg got a picture licking Greaser Tonys head when he was passed out....Please, please post it...

7. Vintage_Vixen

Vintage_Vixen

OMG I forgot I even had this picture!!!!! Here it is, for your enjoyment. This was taken Friday night when she and I first got into town and met hotroded and the rest of the Long Island folks.

[​IMG]

8. Vintage_Vixen

Vintage_Vixen

Oh, and she said his hair tasted like strawberries. LOL

9. veedolpaul

veedolpaul

looks like a blast and a moonshine kind of weekend. Wish I was there. Thanks Denise for the pics.

10. freak dude

freak dude

OMG, I just spit beer all over my computer,,thank you!

11. Vintage_Vixen

Vintage_Vixen

You're quite welcome. :D

12. Well next year bruce and ed and all you guys should cruise down with us from long island it will be a blast.

13. dugan

dugan

thats sad haha leave it to tony, he looks like he should be living in the woods next to the train tracks haha

14. Vintage_Vixen

Vintage_Vixen

I like that he has his sunglasses on... in the dark. Not to mention that it was still relatively early when that picture was taken. hahaha :D

15. Damn, I just spewed beer through my nose, when I caught your "POV Humour" McFee!:eek:

Oh and Denise, as usual, the "amazing event coverage" is greatly appreciated! :D

Last edited: May 24, 2010
  16. LOL. That made my morning:D
    Lars

17. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

I'm so glad you guys are enjoying the coverage. Being able to share the photos with an appreciative audience amkes it all the more fun for me. Thanks for all the kind words on the coverage.

Thankfully we have alot of honest friends and things like cameras, cell phones, etc don't go missing when handed to a person or left on a table, chair, or car seat.

Well you could have a talk with my boss regarding giving me more time off here at work. I could do ALOT with just one more week off. ;)

If Cumberland is HALF the fun the Jalopy Showdown is I'll be a happy camper.:D See ya then bud!

I think he said '59 Buick??

Well I guess a daughter's wedding is a must attend event huh??:D

You're sooooo sweet! I'll have to look and see what my vacation time looks like when the time gets closer.

We really need to do an all HAMB girls adventure somewhere.

:D If one of his hot rods is a roadster/convertible tell him I'm making room in the garage right now for his stuff. :D

It was nice meeting you as well and I'll keep an eye out for your camper at Cumberland.

18. coupedevil

coupedevil

thank you Denise for the pictures. Hated missing it this year!! Will be there for sure next year. Cumberland Maryland is an awesome time too. Hopefully we will see you there some year too.

19. kisam

kisam

Great coverage Denise! Every year I say "I'm going to that next year".:mad:

20. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

and every year I keep telling ya if you don't have time to drive up then FLY and I'll pick ya up at the airport. Between, me, Megan and Matt we'll take care of the sleeping bags and tent situation so you just need to show up with your clothes and drinking shoes on.:D

21. seamus43

seamus43

Thank for all wonderful memorys.. Seamus

22. teddyp

teddyp

thanks for the pictures hope to make it next year

23. general gow

general gow
    Staff Member

great coverage as usual. makes me wish i didnt have to miss it this year. thanks denise.

24. graythirtyford

graythirtyford

Hey denise..........."stalker senior" wants you to know that he has cut the top off his 29 coupe,will be installing a olds motor and painting it purple..............your happiness is everything!!!!!!!!!!.................the only thing he asks for in return is "unlimited cookies"...........ha ha ha.........this is too fun!!!!!............Gary.