Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs HAMB Merc Club! who's in?????

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Bad Bob, Nov 11, 2008.

1. You're #373

2. efmautoclutch

efmautoclutch

Here are some pics of the car, getting ready for paint in January. The car will have 2 plcs control all the functions of the car. Blinkers will blink sos when turn on, all individual lights controlled by relays, 12 function remote to control the car doors, windows, lights, stereo, etc. PS PB AIR< PW, was a 4 door, now a 2 door. 520 cu all ford, blowen, 1000+ hp,lenco, tubed, caged, touch screen to control the car inside, touch screen radio, 2 12" subs, 3 screen, 2 rear view cameras, dvd, 120 volt power if needed. here are some pics of the control panel an touch screen. Control panel has 16 circuit breakers, 8 manual switchs incase of computer failure also. Actuator will raise the trunk lid, but will be connected by magnet incase of that failure so I can get in the trunk mainly to get the groceries out when shopping. 15 months so far to this point, 800 miles driven on car before I started finishing up, should be ready in April. WHEW, the license plate says LOTAWRK. And no never took it to the track, dont really care to either.

Attached Files:

3. grandet23

grandet23

Anyone know where a guy can buy parts, sheetmetal and such for a 1942 Mercury coupe? I live in Kansas and would like to find someone close to me if possible.

4. BTW-I have a '50 front seat and a rear seat frame For Sale,if anybody's interested....I'm NOT shipping them,so it will have to be local,SoCal guys only.
    Front seat $250
    rear frame $100 obo

PM me if interested.

5. rustryder

rustryder
    from Dinuba ca

hay count me in too,"17 forever" mercuy man

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 2, 2011
  6. Cool!......you're #372.

7. What's the latest? Anybody have any updates on their Merc projects?

8. slddnmatt

slddnmatt

i have one for sale!! i pushed the other 51 out of the garage to sweep and then couldn't push it back in:D. im going to try and shoot for LARS HOPEFULLY!

9. efmautoclutch

efmautoclutch

I am now painted, no switch's just touch screen radio and control panel. 2 plcs, 25 relays, 2500 watts of stereo, 4 flat screens, 2 rear cameras, ps, pb, pw, pdoors, air, 1000+ hp, 5 speed lenco,and air.

Next stop is for the interior. Paint changes colors in the light also.

Attached Files:

10. I don't know.......looks pretty BUSY in there,hahaha! I prefer the simpler things...

11. Malarky

Malarky

x2.

12. I'm having VooDoo Larry slap in my glass and we'll see from there, my property tax bill just came in. :(

13. There was a black guy with a red,flamed Merc at the GNRS that looked like your "BEFORE" photo,hahaha! It was in the need of a makeover like yours. Bet you can't wait to start driving that around and getting ALL the compliments.

14. andycpsco

andycpsco
    from england uk

Knock knock can i come in?
    My 49 under construction (i had the front overriders lowered so you see the grille what do you think?)

Attached Files:

15. Looks great! What else do you have planned?

16. You're #373.

17. tommy v

tommy v

hey bob , i just got mine in my new garage ,now i can start on them [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 18, 2011
  18. Do you have two of them? I knew about the purple one,but didn't know about the blue one.
    LOVE the garage,BTW.......Wish I had that much room.

19. I remember seeing pics of the purple one in a different thread....

20. andycpsco

andycpsco
    from england uk

lincoln/zephyr door buttons 51 packard side trim,c the rear chassis for some more suspension,drive it while saving for a chop!

21. andycpsco

andycpsco
    from england uk

licoln door buttons,51 packard side trim and sombreros for now then save for the big chop!!

22. Lowmerc50

Lowmerc50

<HR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e5e5e5; COLOR: #e5e5e5" SIZE=1> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
    I am now painted, no switch's just touch screen radio and control panel. 2 plcs, 25 relays, 2500 watts of stereo, 4 flat screens, 2 rear cameras, ps, pb, pw, pdoors, air, 1000+ hp, 5 speed lenco,and air.

Next stop is for the interior. Paint changes colors in the light also.

Great color.... Who is going to do the interior?

23. I have a '55 2 dr Merc I'll finally be working on this summer. I guess I'm in then. I also have a gray area '64 Comet that fits the club but not the HAMB.

24. tommy v

tommy v

hey bob ,you seen the blue one i'm sure [​IMG]

25. You're right.....I recognize it now! I thought it was a different car.

26. okay....you're #379.

27. I am in thats for sure but not sure how to post my pictures of my Merks. I have 1 being built right now (2 door). I have 1 in storage (2 door) , and I have one for parts if needed (4 door). somebody tell me how to post pictures? thank you

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 28, 2011
  28. You're #381. Just curious.......are you missing a "C" on your name? hahaha!

29. no hey we are here to be different right. Besides it was taken when I set up my user name so I just stuck with it. Maybe as the car gets more towards the complete stage I will add the K to the end.

30. i love this club it has all my favorite cars in it lol