Register now to get rid of these ads!
racinman

39 Chevy ModifiedF

39 Chevy ModifiedF
racinman, Mar 30, 2010
    • 49 Chevy Bandit
      thats awsome!! nice work, i will keep you in mind when i move about transport.
    • gpohl6
      Any chance you could private message me and send along more pictures of the 39 chevy modified. I have a 40 and am trying to build a street legal modified replica with an under chassis I am just completing. It would be of special interest to see how you set the body and also how you mounted it. I am using front A arms and coil overs all around. Thanks! Tom Wilson in Bowdoinham, Maine
    • gpohl6
      Neat! Is it possible for you to private message me with more pictures of the '39 Chevy modified? I have a '40 and am building the chassis right now and am wondering how to "treat" the body. Mine is intended to be street legal, so the doors will remain working, but I do intend to add rub rails, which likely means shortening those doors. Any input would be of great help. Thanks! Tom (in Maine)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Album:
    Racinman's projects
    Uploaded By:
    racinman
    Date:
    Mar 30, 2010
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    41.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    450px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).

Register now to get rid of these ads!

Archive

Copyright © 1995-2021 The Jalopy Journal: Steal our stuff, we'll kick your teeth in. Terms of Service. Privacy Policy.

Atomic Industry
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2014 XenForo Ltd.