Register now to get rid of these ads!

425 Nailhead Engine *Built*

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by inkundone, Sep 10, 2016.

Tags:
  1. inkundone

inkundone

City: Menomonee Falls

State: Wisconsin
    Price: 3500
    image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg I have an engine that was destined for a car that never came about, and since selling the car, I have decided to sell make some garage space.

As it stands right now the rotating assembly is done and installed in the block: new .040 pistons, reconditioned rods, ground and polished crankshaft, rod and main bearings. The rotating assembly is balanced along with the harmonic-dampener & flywheel.

The heads are on the shelf, completely assembled: new valves, guides, valve springs, locks & retainers. Porting and polishing completed and deck surfaces milled. Rebuilt rocker shaft assemblies are there but not installed.

The gaskets are there as well as the remainder of the components to reassemble the engine (valve covers, timing cover,
    water pump, oil pan, oil pump, etc) with the exception of the cam, lifters and push rods. It will come with the factory and Edelbrock 6x2 manifold. A decision was never made relative to the choice of distributor & ignition type so those parts are not included.

I have the title for the 1966 Buick Riviera the engine came out of, and all the receipts for every part purchased and all the work done to this engine totaling so far $4001.15, which doesnt include the original price of the car it came out of. All paperwork will be supplied with the sale of the engine.

I can supply more pictures upon request.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 25, 2017
  2. inkundone

inkundone

Bump. Open to offers.

tattooz4u likes this.