Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Pulaski TN swap meet

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 56don, Jul 19, 2019.

1. If any of you will be near Pulaski Tennessee tomorrow, there is going to be an automotive swap meet at the Giles County Agri -park 2030 Elkton Pike. 7AM-3PM Drop by and buy my junk....er...valuable parts...
    or bring yours to sell. $25 vendor set up fee, or free admission.

2. BamaMav

BamaMav
    from Berry, AL

Hey Don, on your way up or back, stop at the antique store off of exit 361 on the northwest side of I65. There is a neat old car sitting in front of the door, looks to be some kind of home built job. Take some pics if you can. I've been trying to get a pic of it from the highway every time I go by but don't think about it in time, and I don't think there's room for me to park the semi truck and trailer in their yard. I'd just like to see more of it, and any history you might find out about it.

3. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

please take pics at swap too

4. What's the vendor turn out like usually? Pretty good trip from E. TN.

5. jerry123

jerry123

I believe the antique store at exit 361 on I 65 is also having an oil memorabilia show and sale tomorrow
    Address is 26051 Upper Elkton rd Elkmont Al

Last edited: Jul 19, 2019
  6. To answer the questions:
    I don't use I 65, I travel the back road to Pulaski.
    My camera took a dump, I don't have a smart phone so I can't take photos
    This is the first time for this swap meet so I don't know how many vendors will show up.

7. BamaMav

BamaMav
    from Berry, AL

I figured something was going on, there were a bunch of cars there this morning when I went by it coming south. Usually maybe one or two there at a time.
    The place next door is advertising an antique auto auction pretty soon, I forget the date. They usually have some nice cars when they do a sale, but not much HAMB friendly stuff though.

OK, I didn't think about you going up AL53 from Huntsville. I haven't been on that road in years even though I cross it there at Exit 1 in TN just about every day.