Register now to get rid of these ads!

New to the HAMB, lurking for a long time

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by DylanW, Mar 21, 2023.

1. DylanW

DylanW

Hello all,

Figured I should finally introduce myself after posting a couple things for sale. Not much on sharing projects online usually so I just lurk and learn as much as I can. Been playing with cars for my whole life, and got too many projects going at the same time. Favorite car is my first, got it when I was 15. '61 Stude Lark wagon, put about 140k on it myself doing road trips and daily driving. Currently fixing teenage sins (I'm 29 now) and putting on a complete Mcculloch supercharger setup from a Golden Hawk on. Also have a 1914 Model T project, starts to a few other T's, a 67 A108 van for my wife along with her '64 VW van, a '67 Dodge D200 CSS, and most recently I sealed the deal on a '39 Merc sedan. Projects move slow for me between work and kids, but having "patina" cars its fun to get the kids involved and not worry too much.

'Bout all I got, not a scammer lurking in your classifieds. Once I get more time I might start a thread or two on my favorite ongoing projects.

Dylan

2. Welcome to the HAMB from Illinois.

3. I can personally vouch for @DylanW being a good dude and easy to deal with. Welcome to the hamb bud!

DylanW likes this.
  4. DylanW

DylanW

Thanks guys!

5. Just.dale

Just.dale

Welcome!!!

DylanW likes this.
  6. Rusty

Rusty

Welcome aboard

DylanW likes this.