Register now to get rid of these ads!

Need HELP too! What is THIS????

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by sportrucs, Jul 17, 2007.

1. sportrucs

sportrucs

Does anyone know what this is?? No gas tank in cowl, I think it might be a car cowl?? Any ideas??[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. squirrel

squirrel
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

isn't that the mopar telltale X in the middle?

3. sportrucs

sportrucs

Yeah, I though it was a Dodge, but is it a truck or car cowl??

4. Goztrider

Goztrider
    from Tulsa, OK

Just give Squirrel a few minutes. He'll know what it is, where it was made, the date it was manufactured, the names of the mechanic who drove it off the line, and the salesman who actually sold it to the original owner.
    Squirrel is the rodent when it comes to this stuff!

5. FiddyFour

FiddyFour

26 dodge bro's pickup OR woodie wagon cowl. . . your choice cause they were both the same. . .
    VERY similar to 25 cowls also, but the dash top/windshield inner bottom reveal is flat giving it away as 26

VERY cool start to a modified for sure.

6. sportrucs

sportrucs

Thanx, I searched last night and also came to the conclusion it was a '26. What do you think it is worth?? I am buying it off a friend that has no idea what it is worth.

7. Bruce Lancaster

Bruce Lancaster
    Member Emeritus

It'll be fun to watch all the knowledgable dudes at car events staring at it and telling their friends that it's a '29 Ford...

8. FiddyFour

FiddyFour

worth? i dunno... looks pretty solid from where i'm sittin. . . i'd offer $125-$150ish an see what he says.
    worth/value differs GREATLY from point to point... whats worth a hunnert to me here in MN might only be worth $20 in AZ, or more than $500 in new Zealand

Bruce, i agree! :D kinda like how many times i hear someone point at my engine and say "olds powered" or "pontiac" even tho the valve covers have "Kenne Bell Buick" cast right on top