Register now to get rid of these ads!

4th annual halloween party...north alabama

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ratrodford, Oct 19, 2007.

1. ratrodford

ratrodford

its that time of year again.......bobby varnon and myself jason pauls are putting on our fourth annual halloween party again.......it will be the last sunday of october wich is the 28th.......it will be held at the same place again this year.....the cahaba shrine temple on pulaski pike in the beutiful huntsville,alabama ......we are expecting 50 to 75 cars this year.....we will be servin a mean chili this year.....also we will be having live entertainment from the cumberland runners....johnny law justice.....and pee wee moore and his hillbillies!.....i will be posting some pics of last years event soon.........so come on out and have a good time with us...........

2. k9racer

k9racer

To add Its all FREE. Jason and I pay for everything. Free food FREE car show FREE entertaintment.. 66 and earlier tradional cars. Looking forward to seeing everyone.... Bobby.......

3. Scarynickname

Scarynickname
    from Toney, Al

4. Haywood

Haywood
    from M'boro,TN

5. Haywood

Haywood
    from M'boro,TN

BTTT...... for J.P.

6. thatredcaroutside

thatredcaroutside
    from Decatur,AL

I'll be there early and I'll leave there late.

7. k9racer

k9racer

any one wanting to mapquest the address is 6001 pulaski pike huntsville alabama 35810.. I havw a few other things I will add as soon as I conferm.. Thank You... Bobby.

8. Kustm52

Kustm52

You gonna have the cool signs up again bobby?

Hope I can make it, right now I'm scheduled for work..

Brian

9. Haywood

Haywood
    from M'boro,TN

the sooner the better!!! :rolleyes: :D

10. junkbrick

junkbrick

BTT...

Bobby and Jason put on a heck of a show...last year was some great food and music for sure! Last year I met some really good people and had a great time.

Bobby, I got your PM last week or so about the show. I wish I could make it this year, but I am gonna be in Florida for a friends and my B-day. You guys have a blast...I'll bet when I see some of the Pics I would have wished I was there.

Later,
    -reed

11. hillbilly hemi

hillbilly hemi

Damn right we'll be there, this show is one of the shows I look forward to all year long, always a great time. One of those shows thats kinda like a family reunion, but fun. Is anybody coming Saturday night to the dragstrip or do they do that still?
    Troy

12. k9racer

k9racer

First off we will be having a real cajun chef cooking again this year. I think jason has set up the drag strip deal. We will all have our hands full getting ready for the show. You dont have one of these without some prepration. On sat night I also need to be at the local round track as its their night of destruction demo derbys / enduro racing. I have preped 3 cars for this event and will hate to miss it. I am looking forward to seeing everyone............................................ Bobby..

13. T-Time

T-Time
    from USA

I got your PM, k9racer. I'm going to do my best to be there (gotta check the kids' schedules)...but I'll be without a hot rod. :( I'll be in my parts-getter Mazda PU. Maybe I should throw some of my extra Model T body parts in the bed and claim its my next project car.

14. ratrodford

ratrodford

getting closer.........yeah we will def. do the strip night before........i gotta spank t bags ass for him.....hehehehehe

15. hillbilly hemi

hillbilly hemi

It's almost here, I talked to t-bag, he said he wasn't sure if he could make it Sat night or not. He said he would know hopefully tomorrow. I'm really lookin forward to it.
    Troy

16. jaco

jaco

See ya Sunday.

17. k9racer

k9racer

I had a friend tell me he is going to drop off some door prizes. So more FREE shit..

18. roaddevilrandy

roaddevilrandy
    from belton,sc

Me and Robby are coming.

19. hillbilly hemi

hillbilly hemi

Good deal Randy, Pauly said he wasn't sure if you were gonna make it. My deepest condolences to you and Beth, let me know if you need anything.
    Are yall headin out Saturday night or Sunday?
    Troy

20. jalopy43

jalopy43
    Member Emeritus

Most of the 'boys will be there ,Jason,Bobby:D The only time I can really enjoy the season..Gouls, goblins,witches,wenches BPR,and Cajun chili,how can we NOT have a great time,LIVE music from the rockinest rockbillie bands!! My crybaby doll's been pouting for too long,we need to teach her a lesson, on punting!:eek:

Attached Files:

21. roaddevilrandy

roaddevilrandy
    from belton,sc

I wanna leave Saturday early afternoon from Jawjer. I will call you tonight. Robby was/is supposed to be coordinating all this shit.

Thanks my friend means a lot and I will tell Beth.

22. Gator

Gator

We'll be there, looking forward to it.

23. T-Time

T-Time
    from USA

Looks like I'm gonna be able to make it. What are the hours?

24. k9racer

k9racer

cars will roll in between the hours of 10;30 on all day. food will start being served around 12 or so the bands will start some time after that. we will stay after dark.Looking forward to meeting you and all the other guest.The weather forcast looks good and the park grounds even look better... Bobby..

25. hillbilly hemi

hillbilly hemi

It's gettin closer. We'll be leavin out in the morning, trying to hook up with Alabama, the Kid, Randy, and Robbie somewhere along the way, probably in Jasper or Fairmont. Anybody else wantin to meet up, get in touch with me.
    Troy

26. thatredcaroutside

thatredcaroutside
    from Decatur,AL

Forecast looks great

27. Kustm52

Kustm52

Gotta work all night, so I'll be the one napping tomorrow... those are some good looking kids in that previous picture!

Brian

28. T-Time

T-Time
    from USA

This was an absolutely fantastic event. Great people, great cars, great music, and great food!

29. hillbilly hemi

hillbilly hemi

a BIG thank you to Jason and Bobby for putting on one hell of a show again. These guys work their asses off to make this thing happen every year, and make it look so easy. Hats off to you two and everybody else, yes that means you Captain, that chili kicked ass.

Alright, that out of the way, lets see some pictures.

Troy

30. k9racer

k9racer

For a invitation party I think we did allright. 59 trad cars all were driven but the 3 that were trailer were all out race cars. We had cars from 4 states and guest from 2 more. We served over 400 people chily , hot dogs and cake and fudge. Every one had a good time and we are looking forward to next year. The 50/50 had 2 of the 3 winners give all and part of their money to the criple childrens clinic. John did a 25/ 15/10/ draw. On a side note although it was FREE we still rasied a good amount of funds for the childrens hospital.. Boy I am damn tired ... Bobby...