Register now to get rid of these ads!

Gretings from Ky.

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by ratty46, Feb 10, 2008.

1. ratty46

ratty46

Well,I finally figured out how to get my e-mail so I could join you guys.I`ve been reading and learning from you all for quite a while.I`m almost 38 (feb.25th).Been into cars my whole life.Traditional,muscle cars,trucks,rat rods,you name it!I do believe hot rods should be driven! Most of my junk is beater type stuff. Well, enough about me. I really look forward to talking with you, learning from you, and helping you any way I can.

2. Trucked Up

Trucked Up

Welcome from over here in Pikeville.:D

3. thirty7slammed

thirty7slammed
    BANNED
    from earth

Welcome from Crestwood, about 30 miles NE of Louisville.

4. lrs30

lrs30
    from Kentucky

Welcome from the Yankee part of the state Northern Kentucky..You Kentucky guys need to post some of your local show at www.scroungers.net its a local Kentucky car site stop in and say hi..

5. ratty46

ratty46

Just noticed I misspelled GREETINGS. Maybe I should`ve taken typing instead of mechanics in highschool....Nah!!!!!

6. Welcome from Georgetown. Get out to Somernites very often? Glad you joined in!

7. ratty46

ratty46

I try to go out to Somernites every month.I`m really glad to be part of this forum.Thanks for the greeting.