Register now to get rid of these ads!

looking for Kenneth Howard stuff

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by THESNEAKYTIKI, Aug 24, 2008.

1. THESNEAKYTIKI

THESNEAKYTIKI

A few years ago some hamb folks made bumper sticks and t-shirts that said Kenneth Howard hates you. I used the search option and found those old posts. It does not seem that anything has happened since 2006 with these items. It looks like a lot of people did not get stickers from the original member giving them away so I don't think I will try to go that route. My question is, Does anyone have an extra? I am looking for one or two stickers and an xxl t shirt. If anyone has any please pm me to discuss. Thank you very much. Justin thesneakytiki

2. FiddyFour

FiddyFour

original KHHY shit is gonna be hard as hell to get anyone to part with... easier thing to do might be have a local screen print place make up some shirts for you, and a vinyl graphics place make up some stickers... hell, design em a lil different and make enough to sell

3. THESNEAKYTIKI

THESNEAKYTIKI

Thanks for the info Unkl Ian. That is what I needed. thesneakytiki

4. tomslik

tomslik

i'd like one that sez "never mind kenneth howard, I hate you"

5. Psychoarts

Psychoarts

I have a few of the original silk screened shirts left, PM me for info. IMHO they are of better quality compared to the cafepress shirts. Made by Marcy :D

6. Roadsters.com

Roadsters.com

Attached Files:

7. Ramblur

Ramblur

8. NINE INCH

NINE INCH

Or do it the way this Kat did. Cool. B

Attached Files: