Register now to get rid of these ads!

Race car name

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by The Shocker, Jun 25, 2009.

1. fergenboysinc

fergenboysinc

Bun-Dart....:D(you do pay that in Texas, right????) I want to here some results from tonight. I was just down there and "Dig Dad" took me to that track. It was a blast.

2. scrape

scrape

how about gas attack.......
    for all those nasty farts you leave...lol....

3. buzzard

buzzard
    Alliance Member

I shouldn't talk. The frame of the Field Car was packed with dirt. I doubt that I got it all out.

4. Big Dad

Big Dad

"Mini-Missle "

" Rag Doll "

"whipping post"

5. Casey

Casey
    Member Emeritus

The white Jackson !

The bleach mobile !

White out !

Honky lips !

The white streak ?

The fastest dart in the universe .

6. fergenboysinc

fergenboysinc

How about "Whitey" from Leave it to Beaver? That was a all Mopar show. I think there was a Mosher(sp) that was a producer or something in the show.

They would never guess that one.

7. Big Dad

Big Dad

"red light district"

"Pimp hand"

"dart fart"

"Back yard bazzoka"

"Nemisis"

"Dirty White Boy"

8. scrape

scrape

i dont think there is a way to get it all out..... after mokan i ran a vacumm hose all the way inside the back frame rails an sucked out a ton of it, and thought that should be all of it.... but when we took it to the thaw it still was leaving a little dirt of the line.... haha...
    so i guess we'll be leaving a little more texas dirt in mokan this year.... lol....
    buzz,,, your 55 done yet???

more names,,,,, the agitator the agonizer

9. scrape

scrape

name it after a michael jackson song seeing how you spent most of your child hood at never land with him......:eek::D:D hahaha......
    .....beat it.....

10. Big Dad

Big Dad

The Dirty Diaper

11. fergenboysinc

fergenboysinc

"Back yard bazzoka" Ha!!!!!!!!!! Im stealing that one.:D
    Its going to fit nicely with the "Snake Farm"

12. Casey

Casey
    Member Emeritus

Hey no Michael Jackson jokes dam it ! ......OK just one.......... page :rolleyes:

<STYLE>.ExternalClass .EC_hmmessage P{padding:0px;}.ExternalClass body.EC_hmmessage{font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}</STYLE>hahahaha.... poor MJ , there having a garage sale at never land, boys pants........ half off !
    <STYLE>.ExternalClass .EC_hmmessage P{padding:0px;}.ExternalClass body.EC_hmmessage{font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}</STYLE>

This just in: Michael Jackson choked on a small bone r.

When Farrah died and went to Heaven, St. Pete granted her one wish. She said she wanted all of the children to be safe, Poof! He killed Michael Jackson..........

The good news, since MJ was 90 percent plastic, they are going to melt him down and make him into Lego's, so all the little boys can play with him for a change......

<STYLE>.ExternalClass .EC_shape{;}</STYLE><STYLE></STYLE><STYLE>.ExternalClass a:link{;}.ExternalClass span.EC_MSOHYPERLINK{;}.ExternalClass a:visited{;}.ExternalClass span.EC_MSOHYPERLINKFOLLOWED{;}.ExternalClass p{;}.ExternalClass p.EC_MsoNormal, .ExternalClass li.EC_MsoNormal, .ExternalClass div.EC_MsoNormal{margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:12.0pt;font-family:'Times New Roman';}.ExternalClass a:link, .ExternalClass span.EC_MsoHyperlink{color:blue;text-decoration:underline;}.ExternalClass a:visited, .ExternalClass span.EC_MsoHyperlinkFollowed{color:blue;text-decoration:underline;}.ExternalClass p{margin-right:0in;margin-left:0in;font-size:12.0pt;font-family:'Times New Roman';}.ExternalClass span.EC_EmailStyle18{font-family:Tahoma;color:blue;font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;text-decoration:none none;}.ExternalClass span.EC_EmailStyle19{font-family:Calibri;color:#1F497D;}.ExternalClass span.EC_EmailStyle20{font-family:Tahoma;color:blue;font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;text-decoration:none none;}@page Section1{size:8.5in 11.0in;}.ExternalClass div.EC_Section1{page:Section1;}</STYLE>

Hey Collin , I just got Jackson 4 tickets , Ya wanna go..... D

Michael Jackson comes home and his girlfriend is packing her bags.. Michael: "What are you doing??" Girlfriend: "Im leaving you! I just found out what you are! You're a pedophile!" Michael: "Pfff, you have a big mouth for a 7 year old!"

why does Michael Jackson like twenty eight year olds? Cos there's 20 of them

Due to Michael Jacksons death, his London dates have been canceled... They were James (age 11) and Thomas (age 9)

What is Ed McMahon, Farrah Faucet and Michael Jackson expecting for Christmas?.....Patrick Swayze

Jacko didn't even want that injection, until the doctor said he was gonna feel a small prick...

Paramedic 1 " his heart has stopped " Paramedic 2 " then? beat it , just beat it "

Mcdonalds has a new sandwich...Its called the Mc MJ, 50 year old meat between 10 year old buns!

Jackson's ashes should be placed in an etch a sketch, so children can continue to play with him

Upon concluding the autopsy, doctors found a small black mass on Michael Jackson's genitals. It turned out it was just Emmanuel Lewis.

Apparently CPR isn't as easy as ABC

Michael jackson died of food poisoning. Apparently he had too many 10 year old nuts.

Q: Why did Michael Jackson die at 3:15? A: “It’s when the big hand touches the little hand”

What a coincidence that Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett died on the same day. One had a lot of fun with Majors, while the other had a lot of fun with minors...

They thought Michael Jackson was admitted to hospital with a heart attack. But they found him in the childrens ward having a stroke

Early reports say that Michael Jackson hasn't been this stiff since McCauley Culkin stayed over.

The first two paramedics arrived to find MJ flat on his back in the hallway, the first paramedic says "what shall we try first? " the second one says " THE FERRIS WHEEL, THE FERRIS WHEEL !!! "

Q: What did Michael Jackson yell when he fell off the boat? A: Throw me the bouy!!

The atopsy came back for Michael Jackson....they said the reason for heart attack was his heart realized he was black and stopped working

whats black white and hungry? -michael jacksons cat what room in your house will you never find michael jackson in? -the living room

this ones bad...wackos remains are being made into a curry and given to the local orphanage this way the kids can feel him dribble out their arses one last time. who's bad

I said to my wife, "Micheal Jackson`s dead - what the hell are we gonna do for a cheap babysitter now?"

Michael Jackson is a musical legend. I think we were all touched by him from a young age

For sale 2 tickets for the jackson five reunion ...with 20% discount

The parametics arrived at Michael Jackson's house and tried to revive him. They were unsuccessful because when they tried to give him CPR they could't pinch his nose closed!

What's the difference between Disney and Michael Jackson? Disney will be touching children worldwide forever.

Why is Michale Jackson like a White Castle Hamburger? They both come in soft little buns.

MJ is gonna be melted and made into a 360 so that he can continue to be turned on by kids.

Mcauley Culkin stated that it was so, so sad. Michael Jackson touched me in ways that only a catholic priest would understand

Michael Jackson is not going to be buried or creamated but recycled into shopping bags so he can remain white, plastic and dangerous for kids to play with.

Time for all of Michael Jackson's homies to poor some juice from there juice boxes.

What does Michael Jackson say to a 8 year old child? There's a big star inside you.

Even though he died 2 hours earlier, doctors reported he did not become stiff till he was rolled by the childrens ward.

i heard michael jackson died of an apparent 10 yr old crack habit

The U.S. Postal Service will be issuing a MJ stamp so kids can still lick him.

micheal jackson died of food poisoning today after eating 6 year old weiners

michael jackson is going to be recycled into plastic duck so kids can play with him in the bath

It has been confirmed that Michael Jackson's last wish was that he is melted down, and formed into a slide, so that little kids can go down on him forever.

FOR SALE: Jackson 4 concert tickets REAL CHEAP!

Jacko's cause of death - he choked on a rare Asian delicacy - Cream of Sum Yung Guy

today we morn the loss of a friend and long time subscriber we here at N.a.m.b.l.a salute you M.J.

A college today said it would be changing its name to Michael Jackson University in his memory. The schools old name was Brigham Young

Fisher Price has decided to honor Michael Jackson with a new doll- Don't tickle me there Elmo.

13. Big Dad

Big Dad

No, yours needs to be

[​IMG]

14. fergenboysinc

fergenboysinc

"Powder Glide" ?

"White Snake" (only if you have long hair):D

15. Kenneth S

Kenneth S

My amature attempt at MS paint. Needs better lettering, and stuff, but the kids won't have to ask what does "The Shocker" means.
    [​IMG]

16. Big Dad

Big Dad

17. Jupiter Zone

Jupiter Zone

I was saving this one for myself but I don't think I'm going to have enough room for it and it's not the right car for the name.
    "Maiden America"

18. brandon

brandon

zero to gone
    or zero to go-go

Last edited: Jun 26, 2009
  19. Shifty Shifterton

Shifty Shifterton

I think you already named it. "Snappy" actually fits pretty good.

Whatever you do don't try to hard. I hate cars with names like flamethrowing dragonslayer skulldevil and shit.

20. low budget

low budget
    from Central Ky

I still like sgtlethargics lab rat idea and I even found this in a search.
    [​IMG]
    I think something similar would look good!

21. Casey

Casey
    Member Emeritus

" Dry white toast "

22. shinysideup

shinysideup
    BANNED
    from ruskin, fl

Whitey always works.

23. low budget

low budget
    from Central Ky

:).................
    [​IMG]
    ................ahh nevermind:(.....:D

Last edited: Jun 26, 2009
  24. Big Dad

Big Dad

The FLYING SNOW CONE !! (in honor of Robert ! )

25. Big Dad

Big Dad

26. rogg49

rogg49
    from michigan

the fart cuz the guys u pass will be down wind

27. James Maxwell

James Maxwell
    from So-Cal

OK I was thinking "Texas Twister" but the subframe connectors changed all that.

Now I guess go with "DART GAME" and in big loud red graphics with a circular dart board, some flying darts going at Chevy logo and blue oval Ford on the board.

Then again that might look gay.

28. TexasHardcore

TexasHardcore
    from Austin-ish

You could always call it "The Dryer Sheet" but I like Tranquilizer better.

29. MrHernandez81

MrHernandez81
    from Jackson,TN

oooh oooh i know "Cracka' "

30. thunderplex

thunderplex

...I'm stickin' with YarDart.