Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. Ray Baker

Ray Baker
    from Michigan

Hi,
    Now that I finally got signed on, "I Need Some Help".
    I am looking for an engine or just the cylinder block. It is a Continetal in-line 6 cylinder, with a block casting #649656-3. The engine has the exhaust valves in the block and the intake valves in the head, it is called an F-Head style of engine. These engines were used in Willys Jeep station wagons and Jeepsters from 1954 to 1960, and also in industial and agricultural applications, along with some Kaiser/Frazers.

2. felee

felee

Mr. Baker,
    Welcome! You sir are a legend in these parts. If a short track car had Baker Racing Engines graphics on it-it was headed for the winner's circle!
    You probably have checked into forklift applications for Continental engines but I believe most of those I have seen were true flatheads. If you haven't done so, post on the main HAMB board-with this many gearheads in one place someone is bound to be able to help. It is great to have you among us!

3. k9racer

k9racer

Ray place this on the main board and also the wanted section in the classifieds.. How about some photos of the cars you are working on.. The engine you are looking for was also used on military generators...