Register now to get rid of these ads!

Lowering my 63 chevy truck

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by CHEVILLAC, Sep 16, 2009.

1. CHEVILLAC

CHEVILLAC

I want to lower the rear of my 63 chevy truck. Can I go more than 5" without airbags? Front is still stock, coils all the way around.

2. chevymike

chevymike

Early Classic Enterprise has everything you need. I think they do a 4"/6" drop. You can do lower but it will take a combo of parts and other mods to do.

www.earlyclassic.com

3. CHEVILLAC

CHEVILLAC

Sweet, Thanks!

4. Sweet_Lou

Sweet_Lou

yeah. give early classic a call. they have great service. they say you can go 6 inches in the rear without a c-notch and you can put in a notch and add a 1 to 1.5 inch block for more drop. they also have a rear shock relocation kit to keep the shocks from binding up.
    and http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/ is a great site for info on chevy trucks.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2009
  5. taildragger_57

taildragger_57

You should check out the 64 on sickindustries.net they are located in Vancouver WA. Dan there knows these trucks inside and out.

6. taildragger_57

taildragger_57

7. jeep tj springs are a bolt in and they give a couple of inches. you could do that and a block to adjust accordingly. tj springs are like 20 bucks on ebay.