Register now to get rid of these ads!

Chris Marks benefit car and bike show Jan. 30th - Vacaville, CA

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ericshoebox, Jan 6, 2010.

1. ericshoebox

ericshoebox

Hey everyone, so the 2nd annual CHRIS MARKS MEMORIAL SHOW is on January 30th 2010 at Iron Steed Harley-Davidson in Vacaville on 100 Auto Center Drive. Like last year, we will have trophies, music, and Good times in rememberance of a fallen friend. Since Chris was an avid custom builder and pin up photographer on the side, this year we are also organizing a Pin Up girl contest!!!!! A trophy will be given along with a free photo shoot for the winner. Last year we had great turnout from SIMPLE PLEASURES, ACROPHOBIA, FREAKS OF NATURE, SKULLS C/C and CAPITOL CREATIONS. I hope to see you all out there again!

$5. ENTRY FEE. DONATIONS FOR FAMILY. 10am to 5pm . PINUP CONTEST, BANDS, TROPHY AWARDS. AFTER PARTY AT TJ's TAVREN. FOR PINUP CONTEST CALL SARAH FOR PRE-ENTRY. (707) 365-2583

Since Chris loved all cars this show is open to all cars and bikes. (but lets get more customs and hot rods)

Attached Files:

2. MEDDLER1

MEDDLER1

Hey we can send our wives to the outlets because they are down the street!!!cars and shopping fun for the whole fam!!!.......Well this is my angle anyway hope to make it this year!

3. ericshoebox

ericshoebox

yeah, it might be better if the girls go somewhere for a while. my wife gets pissed after a couple hours.

hope you can make it!

4. ericl1951

ericl1951

5. ericshoebox

ericshoebox

back to top! I have faith in the weather. it will not rain!

Hey everyone, so the 2nd annual CHRIS MARKS MEMORIAL SHOW is on January 30th 2010 at Iron Steed Harley-Davidson in Vacaville on 100 Auto Center Drive. Like last year, we will have trophies, music, and Good times in rememberance of a fallen friend. Since Chris was an avid custom builder and pin up photographer on the side, this year we are also organizing a Pin Up girl contest!!!!! A trophy will be given along with a free photo shoot for the winner. Last year we had great turnout from SIMPLE PLEASURES, ACROPHOBIA, FREAKS OF NATURE, SKULLS C/C and CAPITOL CREATIONS. I hope to see you all out there again!

$5. ENTRY FEE. DONATIONS FOR FAMILY. 10am to 5pm . PINUP CONTEST, BANDS, TROPHY AWARDS. AFTER PARTY AT TJ's TAVREN. FOR PINUP CONTEST CALL SARAH FOR PRE-ENTRY. (707) 365-2583

Since Chris loved all cars this show is open to all cars and bikes. (but lets get more customs and hot rods)

6. Sunshine14

Sunshine14

7. Skulls CC throwing a pre-party tonight 8pm, Free

Elmira Cabin
    6081 California Pacific R
    Elmira, CA 95625 (outskirts of Vacaville)

bands include the Jim Rowdy Show, Vintage Vandals plus more. We'll be heading up there in a few.