Register now to get rid of these ads!

New Englaqnd Dragway memories needed

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by bibs396, Feb 22, 2010.

1. bibs396

bibs396
    from mass

<!-- icon and title --> [​IMG] Re: NHRA Junior Stock New England Dragway memories needed
    <hr style="color: rgb(229, 229, 229); background-color: rgb(229, 229, 229);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> If you want information go to those that know. So here I am. hope you guys can help. I own a 66 Chevelle conv. and I have many books etc. Just not enough info.. I am researching its history and so far I'm at a person named Don Baldelli who raced it at New England Dragway not sure
    what year. The class winner stickers on the car are yellow & some are white(clear). Joe from ned said that those stickers should tell what years it could have raced. Obviously before they stoped conv. with out roll bars from racing. There are still tow bars on the front of the car. the car could have been Teal or Black. It looks so far that I am the sixth owner if Don is the original owner. I believed he lived in either Southboro Mass. or Ashland Mass. If any one might have any knowledge,info., pictures, etc. of Don Baldelli or car it would be very much appreciated THANKS BIBS396

2. Angry Frenchman

Angry Frenchman

do you got any pics?? Sounds like A great car.

3. LeadSledMerc

LeadSledMerc

There's a lot of us around from this area, so pics may help if you have any...good luck with your search!:cool:

4. bibs396

bibs396
    from mass

Hi guts working on those pictures having a hard time getting them on the sight. Hopefully soon.