Register now to get rid of these ads!

New guy from New York

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by mrgasser396, Mar 13, 2010.

1. mrgasser396

mrgasser396
    from NEW YORK

Hi guys Thanks for having me my name is Bill I have been into cars all my life. From matchbox and hotwheels slotcars model cars gocarts mini bikes even muscle bikes to real cars. I guess I get this from my dad he is a car freak also.Growing up as a kid in the 1960s I have all ways loved gassers of any kind and muscle cars but not stock ones they had to be wacked up with fat tires sticking out carbs or blower sticking through the hood metal flake paint jobs ladder bars real street freaks . I also love hot rods from th 40s and 50s powered with flat heads and buick caddy and pontiac motors .So since nov of 2002 i have slowly been building a 55 chevy 2dr sedan in to a gasser its not a straight axle car it has spring stools and ball joint spacers in the front and high lift springs and shackles and a nasty old set of ansen ground grabber trackion bars in the rear. The motor is a 454 big block chevy with a M 21 4 speed lakewood scater shield and a 1959 ford 9 rear it has a tilt fiberglass frontend So thanks for having me Bill

2. slammed

slammed

Hey Bill, digging your car! Pix that bad boy up. Welcome to HAMB town!!

3. exStreamliner

exStreamliner

Welcome from Ohio

4. mrgasser396

mrgasser396
    from NEW YORK

Heres a pic if it works

Attached Files:

5. mrgasser396

mrgasser396
    from NEW YORK

Heres a couple more

Attached Files:

6. Hotrodbuilderny

Hotrodbuilderny

Welcome from Long Island

7. Welcome form Ontario, north of the border.

8. farmer12

farmer12

Nice ride! Welcome from the Netherlands!