Register now to get rid of these ads!

camping at track?

Discussion in 'H.A.M.B. Drag Nationals' started by Eb4Prez, Aug 17, 2010.

1. Eb4Prez

Eb4Prez

My daughter and I are coming up Sat. morning from AR. I would like to have a few beers and tent camp Sat. night after the drags if possible. Otherwise it's mountain dew all day and a 3hr drive home. (just spectating, by the way). Anybody know if it's ok? When I bracket raced there 23(?) years ago, we did it all the time.

2. Pm the MoKanMan, he can tell ya...

3. ryno

ryno

this has come up before and im pretty sure it was a no go, but pm mokanman as mentioned

4. tlundberg

tlundberg
    from Arma Ks

ryno, why not open up camping at your place on Friday and Saturday? You would have no problem getting rid of all of those darn donuts and you are close to the track!!!

Lundo

5. ryno

ryno

if someone really wanted to camp, id have no problem with them in my yard. i think the idea is though to not have to drink and drive.

6. Eb4Prez

Eb4Prez

Yeah, I'm too old (and cute) to go to jail for a D.U.I.! Not that big a deal, I wasn't planning on getting trashed or anything like that, just a few beers watchin' the drags. But these days it's just not worth the risk, especially with my daughter with me. She is old enough to drive, but if I fall asleep on the way home we might end up in Kansas City instead of AR!

7. tlundberg

tlundberg
    from Arma Ks

I was only kidding but once again ryno -- a nice gesture .

Lundo

8. ryno

ryno

no sweat on my part, hell ive got lake front camping if one really wanted.