Register now to get rid of these ads!

Radir cheater slicks 8.20-15

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by jesco, Oct 4, 2011.

1. jesco

jesco
    from sweden

Hi,
    Anyone knew of any radir dealer near, or in California. Need a pair of 8.20-15 Radir cheater slicks.

They will go with a container from Los Angeles to Sweden later...

Cheers!

Last edited: Oct 4, 2011
  2. 327-365hp

327-365hp
    from Mass

From the Radir website

Mooneyes USA
    10820 S. Norwalk Blvd.
    Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
    1-800-547-5422

3. jesco

jesco
    from sweden

Thanks!

Will check if they have any in stock...

4. jesco

jesco
    from sweden

Bummer, they only sell radir wheels...

5. Muttley

Muttley

Have Radir send them to someone in L.A. and have them drop the tires off with the container company. I'm sure it wouldnt be to hard to find a HAMBer in So. Cal. that would be willing to help you out.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2011
  6. jesco

jesco
    from sweden

Thanks but no one even seems to have them in stock....

I pm one here about 10.00-15radir slicks for sale but they were sold. They had maybe be too large also...

7. Do they have to be Radirs? Maybe you should try a pair of Hurst tires from Adams Hot Rod Rubber, they are a H.A.M.B. Alliance dealer. They make cheater slicks with the piecrust sidewalls in all different sizes, whitewall or blackwall.

8. John 79

John 79
    from Sweden

I reasently bought some slicks from www.towelcityracingtires.com
    They are still in the us but i bought a pair 2-3years ago for my t-bucket and they worked great on the road.
    Good price too.
    They have whitewall too.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. jesco

jesco
    from sweden

I have a pair of the hurst. They do work on the track but the radir is not re cap and should work better on the track and still look that good as the hurst and towel tires...

10. Muttley

Muttley

Radir doesnt have any in stock?

11. jesco

jesco
    from sweden

That is what I'm been told talking to some radir dealer in Illinois area. They told me they would be in stock in about a month or so. What I understand that was the case for many dealers....

The container probably had left then.

12. Muttley

Muttley

Well that sucks. I'm guessing it would cost a fortune to ship them to Sweden by themselves. :( :( I'll do some checking for you and let you know if I come up with anything. When is the container being shipped out?

13. RABs32

RABs32
    from new jersey

Did you try calling Rich direct @ 1-866-334-3740 or 1-973-334-3470 and see if he can give you better info......

14. Muttley

Muttley

I tried calling them a few minutes ago but they must already be gone for the day. I'll get on the horn tomorrow and let you know what shakes out.

15. 31chevymike

31chevymike

Hey! I bought one of the early sales of Radir Slicks from Radir Wheels in New Jersey. This was way back in December '99 when I lived in Long Island, New York and happened to be the first customer who bought these slicks on L.I. I can't tell you how awesome these slicks are in this small little paragraph! Here's the contact info: Radir Wheels, Inc. P.O. Box 166, Montville, NJ 07045 (201) 334-3470. As a matter of fact, I recently bought the 10" wide Radir Mickey Thompsons for the planned 392 blown hemi that I'm dropping within the original '31 Chevy rails!! Should look awesome with my hemi - don't you think?

Attached Files:

16. jesco

jesco
    from sweden

Thanks guys for the help. I girl PM me also. She have a tire store/business near the container leaves in CA. She was also very helpful and I hope she come up with some info but if you guys hear any, let me know. Thanks...

The container leaves later this year but my friends will inspect and check parts for loading after hot rod reunion bakerfield...

Ahh, really hope too find a pair of them.

17. 1962savoy

1962savoy
    from ontario

Hi Guys I just found this thread and I thought I would like to add some info about my Radir 10" slicks. I bought them two years ago and I'm just getting around to mounting them and find the one tire NEED 8 oz of weight and the other needs 14 oz!!!! WTF? you can watch them spin on the machine and they wobble from side to side really bad???? the rims are tru & strait and I also mounted them on another set to double check and got the same result.I want to do some racing but I'm not sure if this is going to present a problem???
    anyone have any ideas what I should do?? I could call Radir but I'm afraid they will tell me you bought them too long ago so stuff it!

Attached Files: