Register now to get rid of these ads!

***A question for Denver HAMBers***

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Animal, Jan 22, 2012.

1. I'm heading to Denver Friday the 27th, would like to check out some shops,etc. I'll also go to the "new" Forney museum. Any other ideas?

I'd appreciate any suggestions!:D

2. Gearhead Graphics

Gearhead Graphics
    from Denver Co

Krazy Kreations just south of 7th on Vallejo is a good place to stop. Rick builds some wild stuff, you may dig it, you may hate it, but he's building stuff not everyone does.
    Streamline is OK to check out.
    Sviegels is fun to browse through and see all the neat old junk sitting around.
    I'm sure more will chime in.

3. 50's dreams

50's dreams
    from colo spgs

If you come down to Colorado springs, check out pikes peak motor co. They have a wall of goodies to kill for.

4. 50,5 Dreams -- Depending on the weather, I may go through the Springs. If so, I'll check it out.

Gearhead Graphics -- Thanks for the ideas!

5. amphicar

amphicar
    BANNED

Be sure to say "HI!" to one of my Amphicars at the Forney! I have a 4000 original mile Amp[hicar there. They are SUPER good folk! They asked me if they could display it for 90 days... 5 years ago! They take excelent care of her and she helps bring in visitors so I guess it's a wim-win situation. They always say "THANKS!" when I am there and I have to tell them that it is I who is the appreciatve one.

Go visit! Get off I-70 eastbound at Brighten Blvd, go due south thru the 2 lights (stay on Brighton blvd!) Look for thier sign on the west side and the driveway goes back to the Forney along the side of block warehouse bulding. It's kind of hidden.

http://www.forneymuseum.org/
    [​IMG]