Register now to get rid of these ads!

anyone remember this olds 6x2 intake?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Flash Caddilac, Jul 15, 2012.

1. ok so here's the story...
    About 3-4 years ago i bought this edelbrock 0e6 6x2 intake for early oldsmobile off ebay, didnt really need it but the price was right. it looked like it was bolted on a car in the 50's-60's (old style hose claps) ran a little the pulled and put on a shelf. its was complete with carbs, linkage, scoops, fuel rail, it was all there. i wasnt planning on useing it for anything at the time i never thought to ask any questions on the history of the intake where it came from, what car was it in, was it in an old rail? i believe the seller was out of the L.A. area but im not 100% on that. because the carbs are all painted blue and all have little notches cut into them so the fuel lines will fit im hoping someone remembers this intake or has maybe seen a picture of it on a car. (the scoops were facing forward when i got it, ive just turned them around cause i like that look) i know its a long shot but i thought id try to find the history before i take it apart and clean it up to put in my '31 coupe. its such a great old piece it would ne awesome to know the history.

Have you ever seen this intake on a car? shead some light? any help would be great!!

Attached Files:

2. Anyone? Maybe from a boat?

3. titus

titus

thatll be a tough one, but someone may recognize the blue carbs.

i have almost the exacty set up.

4. Dave50

Dave50

Sorry i cant help yas but i like it cool piece. Free Bump