Register now to get rid of these ads!

1956 Chevrolet 210

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Valentines Speed Shop, May 1, 2022.

1. City: Girdletree

State: Maryland
    Price: 6000
    20220319_180115~2.jpg 20220501_145832.jpg For sale today is a 1956 Chevrolet 210 4 door sedan.
    This car was a project of a friend of mine who recently passed away, I bought it from his widow to help her out and I thought I would finish it and cruise it around this summer but honestly I don't have the time.
    What you have here is a very solid car for its age, that with a small amount of work could be a presentable cruiser. Yes it has its share of bumps and bruises, a little bondo repair here and there, get a fresh a paint job or drive as is, overall a decent car. Floor pans all look good (has a small spot that needs patching between the passenger side floor/inner rocker), doors open and shut solid.
    It has a great running 305 that my friend swapped in, hei distributor, edelbrock 4 barrel intake and carb, ram horn manifolds going into 2inch dual exhaust with flowmeter mufflers dumps under rear axle,(sounds good) new water pump, new alternator, serpentine drive, new battery. The fuel system has all new tank, lines and pump. All new brake lines have been run and new wheel cylinders and master cylinder. Has the original 3 speed trans that was converted to floor shift at some point, shifts nice and smooth, gears and bearings are quiet.
    Has chrome smoothies with good radial tires.
    Car runs and drives nice!
    There are a trunk full of parts that go with the car including new front and rear chevrolet crest, and new control arm bushings. Door panels have been covered but seats have not and would need a set of covers or a blanket if you want to go that route.
    Grill is out of car as he was painting it, figured I would leave it out in case the new owner wanted chrome. Would make a great first hot rod, as it could be on the road with a small amount of work the fix up as you enjoy driving it.
    Car is located in Girdletree Md 21829. Message Steve for more information or if you would like to see the car.
    More pictures to come...

Last edited: Jun 9, 2022
  2. Trade for a Roadster?
    Depot Hack?
    Anglia?
    Station Wagon?

3. Back to the Top!

Really would like to sell but would also:
    Trade up down or straight across for a Model T or A Roadster, phaeton, tub, Tudor sedan, coupe, depot hack, woodie, interested in any brand car Ford, Chevy, Plymouth, Studebaker, ect... 1920's- 1940's

3 door Suburban, or earlier...
    Any decent shape station wagon...

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 13, 2022
  4. Might trade for a old pickup...

5. SOLD! Thank you HAMB!!!!