Register now to get rid of these ads!

4th annual halloween party...north alabama

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ratrodford, Oct 19, 2007.

1. Hot Rodz R Us

Hot Rodz R Us
    Member Emeritus

The show was the first time I had driven my new T Bucket, and it did great. No problems at all other than a small leak on the lower hose which I fixed easily. It was a little cool ride, and the wind was blowing a bit on the way, but we had a blast. Jason rounded up one of his buds from Rome Ga. to do some striping on the cowl and radiator shroud, looks great, and since Jason is my brother, he did kick in half the funds. Thanks Bro.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Before the red was added to the shroud
    [​IMG]
    Some of Jasons' work on my back, there has been more added since then
    [​IMG]

2. jalopy43

jalopy43
    Member Emeritus

We all had a great time!! Thanks Bobby,Jason,Captian, and all the rest of the party crew!! Pee-wee's band rocked!.. Johnny law justice went over the top, on the tunes also!! Looking forward to next year already!!!!:D Sparky

3. Kustm52

Kustm52

Where's all the pics????

Just wanted to say thanks to all who were involved in putting this on.. me and the kids had a great time.

Brian

4. TheBeast

TheBeast

5. jibracer13

jibracer13

Bobby, Jason, and Captain, Thank you again for putting on a wonderful show. Dad and I really enjoyed bringing down the 59 biscane. First real drive for it. Jonathan