Register now to get rid of these ads!

At A Snail's Pace - News From the Desk...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Jan 21, 2013.

1. Hey Ryan, just when i thought my H.A.M.B. calender and sticker is stuck in the middle of nowhere, i got a notification today from the local post office that something is waiting, can only be this for i'm not waiting for any other items... tracked it from time to time and it was always said as being dispatched from TX sort facility, today on the tracking information there's written it has passed the Chigaco sort facility on Jan, 16th.. had trouble several times with USPS, two times item did not leave OH for 2 and 3 months! but it's the same and gettin' worse with the postal service over here..

thanks for taking care, buddy! ;)

Carsten

2. striper

striper

Got my shift knob. Great item Ryan. I would've hated to lose that one. It's not like I could just order another.

Thanks for your persistence chief.

Pete

3. Jonnie King

Jonnie King
    from St. Louis

Sorry about that. I get my neighbor's mail regularly...on a good day I get mine. Today wasn't a good day.

Jonnie www.legends.thewwbc.net

4. how do the bills magicly never get lost or damaged just the good stuff or magazines

5. frogasaurus

frogasaurus

6. Just got the last of my order today!! Thanks again Ryan!!

7. And that's what keeps people coming back for more...

I 'officially' joined the H.A.M.B. back in '07 after many years of lurking. Last year I joined the Alliance 'cause it seemed like the right thing to do (I've profited greatly from the knowledge on this message board - seemed like stealing if I didn't contribute)...when I got my Alliance tag I was pretty blown away with the personal care and time involved in producing it. That's what makes the H.A.M.B. different, IMHO.

For all the thankless tasks, the B.S. you have to deal with, for the insightful editorial comments, and for the medium to exchange knowledge - a big thanks to you & yours Ryan! Viva la H.A.M.B.!!

8. Luke4554

Luke4554

Any pics of the 2013 tag? Searched around a little but didnt notice anything.. I assume its a red copy of the black 2012 one from last year? Im gonna re-up soon.. once i get some funds together after my wedding.

Mine paid for itself thanks to my Coker order last year.

Thanks!