Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs Eaton m62 supercharger goofing around

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jim Lato, Jan 10, 2023.

1. Jim Lato

Jim Lato

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg Soooo I enjoy doing odd ball stuff. I have had this 3.8 super charger laying around the shop for years. I kinda wanna fab this thing onto a 355 I got sbc
    I seen a guy had a custom mounted thing maybe bought I have no idea that bolted onto the throat of this charger. This would be ideal. But first thought was milling the top off and mounting a carb onto it but I don’t think I got enough meat to work with. Then I found that guy’s modification. Anyone else done some fabrication and slapped one of these on for fun? If so I’d like to bend your ear a bit. I’m gonna scratch the idea of milling off the top. And probably make a adapter to mount a carb on the back. But then room by the firewall will be an issue I think. Not to say a 3” 90 degree tube to the top of the charger and mount the carb there wouldn’t work but I think I might be pulling the wrong threads here. Just a thought, would like to make something out of the ordinary

fauj likes this.