Register now to get rid of these ads!

Off topic, but

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Keith English, Jun 18, 2007.

1. Keith English

Keith English

Sorry for this I know is a car forum, but damn I just have to say this!
    My wife and I just found out saturday that she is pregnant with our first kid!!!!!!!

2. pitman

pitman

Congrats! There are many family oriented folks on here. Some are so fortunate that they talk of keeping the tradition going. In either case, as children have their own dreams, thanks for sharing.

3. chuckspeed

chuckspeed

S'okay.

It's a neat thing - reproduction. Scary and exciting at the same time - you can't return whatcha just placed an order for!

take the time to enjoy them; they grow up very, very quickly. Just had a grad party for the eldest - she's 18. Seems like only yesterday she was blowin' out of her diapers on account of she enjoyed eating...

4. chuckspeed

chuckspeed

A memory just broke loose...

When they were bitty, we'd take them to the beach. Upon return home, we'd strip 'em down in the front yard and hose 'em off B4 going back in the house - cut down on sand migrating in.

Neighbors stopped by.

'whatcha doin?' , was the question as little naked bodes squirmed around in the spray of the garden hose.

'what's it look like? I'm watering the kids.'

Neighbor shook his head and walked away.

Yup. Good memories.

5. Appleseed

Appleseed

Don't cheat and find out if it's a boy or girl early. I hate that. Wait till that special day. Good luck.

6. KustmAce

KustmAce

A true custom! Congrats!

7. TheBeast

TheBeast

Congrats Kieth to you and your bride!!!!

8. s.r.i.

s.r.i.
    from Hell

Congrats. As long as you teach them the "ways of steel",,,, it is car related.

9. SHRUM

SHRUM

10. Coupe-De-CAB

Coupe-De-CAB
    from Nor Cal

Congrat's to you and the wifey... kids are a blessing:)
    Enjoy being a dad, it's awesome!

11. jusjunk

jusjunk
    BANNED
    from Michigan

Cant say it aint traditional cause its been going on since way back when. Hopefully after a couple though you will figure out what causes it..:):)
    Congrats
    Dave

12. RodLand

RodLand

You had better try and find out what caused that condition or it will just keep coming back.:D

Nothing like a first child, unless it is a first Grandchild.
    They are all special.

Good on you and the wife. We'll all be looking for a cigar.

13. rusty48

rusty48

Your life will never be the same .It's a big responsibilty and a lot of work but it's worth it.

14. knotheads

knotheads

you spend the first year of the kids life teaching them to walk and talk..then the rest of their life telling them to sit down and shut up!

15. Kriz

Kriz

Congrats!!!

My girl gave me my first back in March.

16. Sounds like you were pokin' fun,and she took ya seriously!!LOL Congratulations to you both.:D

17. congrats.! Do twins run in your family?:eek: :D heh,heh.heh! Ah yes, the late nights,the first time they sleep the whole night.{Is the baby okay?I dont hear her/him crying!}And one piece of advice. When it says "up to fourteen lbs"on the diaper package,, thats the weight of the baby!NOT how much it will hold before changing!:D post pics of the "youngin' " upon arrival.

18. floored

floored

Congrat's. if you want some good advise, start a college saving's account today. Don't count on scholarship's our kid's just ain't that smart.

19. cornbinder52

cornbinder52
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Congrats!!! Very exciting! I second the college savings account. Just put my wife through UofI here in Illinois and tuition went from $7400 to $14200 while she was here. Shit fire!

20. Jeff Norwell

Jeff Norwell
    Staff Member

Congrats!......being a Dad has the Best rewards!