Register now to get rid of these ads!

Out of the shadows…

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by FBM, Aug 17, 2024.

1. FBM

FBM

Hey I’m Brandon I have been on here for over ten years now lurking in the shadows, admiring, and learning. I have always wanted a hot rod since I was a kid, But for many years the Bmx bike and traveling came first. Now I have a family, career, and all the fun stuff. A couple of years ago I began to put together the very humble beginnings of a 33 ford pickup I plan on building into a traditional late 50s/early 60s fenderless hot rod with my son as he grows up. Plenty of questions to follow…

lothiandon1940, Toms Dogs and sawbuck like this.
  2. e1956v

e1956v
    Alliance Vendor

Welcome from Colorado

3. Welcome to the HAMB from Illinois.

4. Welcome from Connecticut!

5. Toms Dogs

Toms Dogs
    from NJ

6. Welcome to the Hamb, It sounds like you know your way around after lurking for a few years.

Thr truck will make a great project for you and your son, take lots of pictures, my first build long before the Hamb was a 1930 Model A pickup and the last truck I built was a 1932 Ford truck. HRP

Last edited: Sep 3, 2024
    lothiandon1940 likes this.
  7. FBM

FBM

I have to remind myself to take pictures I tend to get caught in the moment. Thankfully my wife is much better with pictures. I have a lot more parts to gather but I’m hoping to start making it look like something this year.