Register now to get rid of these ads!

PBR panel truck

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ratrodford, Nov 3, 2006.

1. ratrodford

ratrodford

ok here we go i have the modelA bug and was maybe interested in trading the pbr truck for one.....its a 59 ford f100 it was origanally a pabst truck in huntsville in 1960.... it still has the straight six w/3 speed but i do have a 302 for it.......it has one at every show it has attended ...peoples choice at dixie fried most origanal hot rod at the rat rod rumble confederates choice at the cumberland run...and a few others.....it does have a beer tap out the back door that works as many of you know.......it even comes with a full keg.....if buyer is over 21!........here are a few pics....but as i said i really want a modelA sedan.....so hopefully someone will want this truck!i did most of the body work on it and sam''pinstriper'' re-did the logo back on it.......if you have any questions just let me know this truck has been driven all over the south-east im not afraid to drive it anywhere

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. That's a 1960 grill. FYI: '58, '59, and '60 were the only years Ford built a truck with 4 headlights.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][/quote]

3. ratrodford

ratrodford

as i said its a 59 ford f100

4. JamesG

JamesG

Cool truck, but shouldn't this be in the classifieds?

5. ratrodford

ratrodford

it is.......

6. JamesG

JamesG

ok......

7. FUCK YEAH DUDE!!!!!!!!

Right on!