Register now to get rid of these ads!

Proper introduction from Kansas

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by 19fuelie57, Dec 4, 2013.

1. 19fuelie57

19fuelie57
    from Kansas

Hello HAMB,

I've been sitting on the sidelines for too long. When I discovered the HAMB, I took Ryan's advice and decided to check out the forums and learn from the people who contribute to and drive this forum. I'll admit it, I had some stage fright, and didn't want to "flame out" with a stupid intro. It seemed safer to lurk in the shadows.
    It's time to get off my ass and say hello! I really appreciate those who take the time to post photos and explain various topics as it relates to traditional cars.
    As far as interests, I'm putting together a "traditional style" 32 3 window now. It's a Highboy, with a 25 louver hood, Halibrands and will soon get shiny black paint. I've been fortunate to work on the car for the last year with a couple of great friends and learn from them. Just about every weekend, we're in the shop making progress. I'm totally hooked at this point and starting to think about a 5 window, even though I'm still not done with the first one. Is that normal?
    I may not be able to contribute much to the knowledge base here, but will chime in from time to time.

Regards,

19fuelie57

2. hallrods

hallrods

Welcome from Wisconsin post a few pictures of your deuce if you can. I would love to see it

3. jfreakofkorn

jfreakofkorn

welcome to the forum ....

4. Welcome from Iowa , I know just what mean about jumping in , I had the same concerns , jumped in today with my intro , hope to maybe see you at the H.A.M.B. drags

5. kyvetteman

kyvetteman

Welcome to the H.A.M.B. from TN/KY and let's see that deuce!

6. 392modela

392modela

Welcome from Viroqua Wisconsin

posted with a box of crayons on the outhouse wall