Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage RWYB-Reynolds, GA Dec. 5, 2015

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by dirty old man, May 11, 2015.

1. Damn Instagrammers - the problem with that is they are scattered all over the damn place :(

2. saltflats

saltflats
    from Missouri

Instawhat we want InstaDRAGS

3. dirty old man

dirty old man
    Member Emeritus

First, I'm going to ask politely: Those of us who were so unfortunate as to not being able to attend RWYB this year would be very appreciative if we could view some photos, results, comments, gossip, and such.
    But to be plain and in your face: WHERE'S THE FUCKING PICS???????????

4. Woogeroo

Woogeroo
    from USA

DOM - they are prolly still hung over.

or maybe just at home getting warmed up... it was chilly this weekend.

-W

5. woodhawg

woodhawg
    1. S.F.C.C.

The dog ate my camera. Not really, it was safely in my house when I was at RWYB. I hate CRS!

loudbang likes this.
  6. Great times were had by all and those that were AWOL were missed dearly. Being so late in the season as well as being a rain date that wasn't broadcast as well as the original date kept a lot away. Overall we had about 25 cars and maybe that many more spectators.

I too left my camera at home but happened to remember everything else ;) So I will try to share some pics from various people and places...

Some from Jimmy (Redsled) :cool:

Ponytail Shaun happened to take the Hard Luck Award this year after his rear chunk went tango uniform :eek:
    [​IMG]

Ed & Amber walked away with three trophies. Best New Build, People's Choice and Best of Show :cool: That is one bad ass '55 :cool:
    [​IMG]
    REJ won the Long Distance Award (375+ miles :cool:) & the Quickest R/T in the race only category. :cool:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

More to come later...

loudbang likes this.
  7. Floater03

Floater03
    from Byron Ga.

Good times! Scot, thanks for everything you do to make this happen. Looking forward to #11!
    Soon as I get my camera down loaded, I have a few pics to add.

GAOldsman likes this.
  8. allwilly

allwilly

Damn..Eds car is sweet! Maybe next time the stars will align...

GAOldsman likes this.
  9. Thanks guys for the comments and the trophies. That's was a surprise. Food was great and was finally nice to enjoy making some passes. DOM I ran a best pass of 12.60 but just couldn't get around brad. Still not too bad for a 3800 lb car. I think she's got a little left just getting the launch sorted out. Only got to make 4 passes because of time. Still a great day can't wait till next year.

allwilly, Woogeroo, Mac30 and 2 others like this.