Register now to get rid of these ads!

Scrappers

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Bad Merc, Oct 31, 2011.

1. Bigcheese327

Bigcheese327

In case anybody thinks this is a good idea, I want to make clear this is murder. Even in Texas. It's one thing to defend your property in person, it is quite another to set a booby trap.

I haven't got a single good thing to say about most scrappers, but I would hate to see a good car guy go to prison over some parts.

-Dave

2. someone broke into my garage and tried to steal my 4 stroke dirt bike, the new race four strokes have a decompression lever you have to pull to release pressure form the motor so you can kick it over. They pushed it out of my garage and over to a large basin the tried to push start it down the hill. well it did not start and they were not strong enough to push it out of the basin, I drove into my drive way to see my bike laying in the basin. I walked down started it up rode it back into the garage and barred the window they broke out to get in. Idiots... I wish I had caught the son of a bitch my wife is really happy I did not.

3. joel torres

joel torres

i will ask ryan for permission to write a small tutorial on a setup, what to look for and some stuff to do that will make a killer setup anyone could do themselves.
    i have installed cameras at places like sixflags, united nations, u.s. mission, turkish consulate to name a few

i do some sidework for Suffolk p.d. putting cameras in sometimes at peoples house's who got hit you would be shocked how many don't hit the news people do not want media attention
    bob there are a number of scams being used on the island i could list a few i know people use them in other states

- guy shows up dressed nice with a lawn sign for a security company stating they are giving away free systems with install if you allow them to post the sign on your lawn, that they are a new company trying to establish their name in the area which turns out they ask you if you have a system already
    a no = "well i can come in and go over a simple setup with you and schedule for the free install"
    they case your house and mark your house with the stupid sign to tell them which one to hit later.

or trying to sell you a service that they are providing your neighbor driveway repaving, lawn service, windows, ect... which someone came to my house today trying to do in a reg pickup i made my glock purely visible on my belt holster and happily walk halfway out the door and told him i dont need any services