Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Tim Sutton Broke Down in Chatanooga, TN Needs Help

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by shoeboxdoc, May 2, 2014.

1. shoeboxdoc

shoeboxdoc
    from OKC

My friend Rod & Custom photographer Tim Sutton from CA has lost a rear wheel bearing on his '67 Econoline van in Chattanooga, TN just now. He needs some help from a HAMB member his number is 310-908-2989 Please somebody over that way give him some assistance

2. I hope someone in that area will help this guy!!!!!!

3. notrod13

notrod13
    from long beach

It ain't super bad but it's a game stopper. I gotta rear axle bearing headed south in the van. Ford 9inch. Napa days they might have the part in stock just really need someone with an angle grinder and press for the bearing. And maybe a quick ride to the parts store. Trying to get to Knoxville to the nsra show

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

4. ROADSTER1927

ROADSTER1927

If you can get the axle out you might be better of measuring the length and count the axle splines, and somebody might loan you a complete axle.

5. bobby_Socks

bobby_Socks
    from ǑǃƕǑ

can't help from here but can give a bump to the top ----

6. 40grit

40grit

Just spoke to TIm. He says he has the help he needs.

John

7. notrod13

notrod13
    from long beach

Well after a few calls and awesome people I might be in luck .p paw and kevan stopped by and are throwing help my way running me to the parts store in the morning then to honest Charlie's to get the bearing pressed on. Should be back on the road by 10 am fingers crossed. Still gotta get to Knoxville for the nsra show . Dang nang. Thanks to all that posted and ill keep y'all posted

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!