Register now to get rid of these ads!

Who's Still Winter Cruising?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Rocky Famoso, Jan 18, 2012.

1. TIN INDIAN MAN

TIN INDIAN MAN

Here on the WEST COAST of FLORIDA, it's always crusing weather.....if not wait 10 minutes and it will change.

2. roddin-shack

roddin-shack

Ha. Ha. How do you like the Ontario snow I sent you. :cool: Larry

3. boutlaw

boutlaw

Still cruising in Mississippi!

4. Our winters in the Upstate of South Carolina are relatively mild and snow and icy are rare,so as long as the roads are clear the Hot Rods are driven year round.HRP

5. MrFalcon62

MrFalcon62

I was still cruising my bird in West Texas...

until I got deployed to the middle east a week ago:mad:

The crusing will resume in 6 months:)

6. High 70's here today and I'll be cruising. In the summer when it's high 90's+, still cruising, no A/C.

7. 150 Wagon

150 Wagon

Not far from Tin Indian Man....today it's in the 70's with clear skies, think I'll go for a drive.

8. koolkemp

koolkemp

We have only had 2 snows so far this year...and they both melted within days :D Definitely takin advantage of it this year and still running the 64 Pontiac...the 51 Chevy is waiting till spring though...

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 20, 2012
  9. I've been driving my '30 coupe almost everyday that it hasn't rained. Almost 1200 miles since I got it on the road at Thanksgiving. It was 35* this morning on the way to work, No heat and No windows yet except the windshield. The coldest I've drove it yet was to work one morning when the windchill was 18* and I didnt have the top snapped on that day either. It's cold but totally worth it.

10. Boeing Bomber

Boeing Bomber

Not happenin' in the Northwest. Looks like it's time to move to Texas....Oh look, it's coming down again... 3 days in a row now.

[​IMG]

11. 28 degrees the other night, and the boys said "Hey Dad, lets take the Sinister to wrestling practice!" So we all bundled up and each had a blanket, and cruised 45 minutes to practice. I promised them I would put a heater and door glass in the pickup. As long as there is no rain, we drive'm.

12. Beach weather soon Larry and then who will be laughing...ha!!

13. We are.
    Its in the 70's
    Down to the 40's at night
    Eat your hearts out.

CB Chief
    I like your quote

14. Lucky77

Lucky77

I have 48 miles on the sedan so far this year. Not bad for the middle of January in Michigan.

15. Drove 70+ miles last weekend in the '57 to have breakfast with a bunch of guys in the VA HAMB. Musta' been 30* that morning, but sunny.

16. Boeing Bomber

Boeing Bomber

Table top Hot Rodding today in 1/25th scale. May have to break out the old Aurora race track.

17. JeffB2

JeffB2
    from Phoenix,AZ

Best time of the year here in Phoenix for cruisin' and car shows and swap meets and you won't need the A/C! :cool:

18. Rocky Famoso

Rocky Famoso
    BANNED

My moto: If the Suns Up, and the Wind is Down, I'm Outside!

19. fordman1

fordman1

My DD is out of commission so I took my T bucket out two weeks ago to buy parts. It was a little cool on the way there but very wet on the way back. Gotta love Oregon winters. Also the reason for my 50 ford project, get a roof, fenders and hood on my second ride for half the year!

20. Special Ed

Special Ed

We had the 25th anniversary of a small local run here last Saturday. It started out with just four cars twenty-five years ago cruising to a tiny burger and ice cream joint. Last Saturday had over 700 rides! :eek: They had to close the surrounding streets to traffic, just to give the hotrods a place to park!

21. motoandy

motoandy
    from MB, SC

Cruisin' at the beach!!!!! 65 today

22. 29tudor

29tudor

No cruisin in Wisconsin, high of 7 degrees today and salty snowy roads. I'm gonna try to drive my 52 ford to the world of wheels in Milwaukee the end of feb. Looks like I'm movin south

23. 56 Frame Dragger

56 Frame Dragger

I drive mine rain or shine now I'm just waiting for some snow to put these bad boys to use

Attached Files:

24. thats not rust

thats not rust

I need to move :(

25. Lone Star Mopar

Lone Star Mopar

Crusing season never stops in Tx..

26. Von Richthofen

Von Richthofen

I am still nice in NE,Texas !!

Attached Files:

27. BLUDICE

BLUDICE

Last weekend was the first one I didn't drive her - too wet - I get in a nasty mood if I don't get her out. I hate winter!!

Attached Files:

28. HotRod31

HotRod31

Another year round Mississippi cruiser :)

Later, Mark

29. eddie_zapien

eddie_zapien

we had snow last week and floods this week, I haven't stopped driving the 54 but, she seems to be running like shit!

30. Rocky Famoso

Rocky Famoso
    BANNED

:D... Been unusually nice here, but our Winter is now coming in, and it may be awhile before my next cruise. Understand about the "Winter No Cruise Blues".